We have two ways to help you adjust your home to the seasons. To qualify, your home must be a single-family site built or a manufactured home with electric heat.
Additional ceiling and floor insulation must be installed by a licensed and bonded contractor that increases the R Value for the home.
Incentives depend on additional insulation added to the existing R Value of the ceiling and/or floor. They range from $.06 to $2 per square foot of insulation installed.
Prime Window Program
The replacement of windows and doors in site-built and manufactured homes with Energy Star Qualified products. Projects must be completed by a qualified window contractor.
- Homes must have pre-existing windows that are single pane, single pane with storm windows, or double pane with metal frames. New windows must have a National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) rated U-value of 0.30 or .22 or lower.
- New sliding glass doors must have a NFRC rated U-value of 0.35 or 0.30 or lower.
- Existing exterior doors must be uninsulated substandard doors.
- The incentives range from $6 to $8 per square foot of windows replaced.
- The incentive for exterior doors is $40.